Welcome to PBExpo 2020!
PBExpo Presented by PartsBase would like to welcome the entire aviation community to our annual tradeshow, including aerospace, military, general, business and commercial aviation. There truly is something for everyone at PBExpo, from keynote presentations and educational sessions to an extensive exhibit hall and networking events. Attendees and exhibitors will have ample opportunities to learn about new industry-specific technology, business processes, e-commerce solutions for day-to-day transactions and supply chain solutions.
PBExpo is not just another aviation tradeshow. It's a technology show for the aviation marketplace.
PartsBase has been a pioneer in the e-commerce industry for the last 20 years and, therefore, PBExpo is a showcase of all the innovations that PartsBase communicates with its members on a daily basis, supplemented by education about these resources and how to implement them in day-to-day business. As a technology company within the aviation field, PartsBase's goal in creating PBExpo is to continually help members advance their businesses and efficiencies.
Why should your company be here?
In order to succeed, it is critical that you adapt to the changing world of technology. Cyber security, big data, e-commerce, APIs and social media are just a few of the buzzwords in today's business environment that everyone should not only be familiar with but actively using in their daily operations. PBExpo delivers all of that in a live environment and incorporates topics not seen at traditional aviation shows including:
- Cyber Security - How to protect your infrastructure and technology from theft and crimes
- Big Data - How to benefit and use it
- E-commerce - How to set up electronic commerce, fund transfers, supply chain management
- APIs - What are they and how should I use them to build software?
- Mobile App - Understanding capabilities and development options
- Credit Card Processing - How to process over a variety of different currencies
- Social Media - How to engage and market using social media platforms and management tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite and TweetDeck
- Web Design - How to build a website that will optimize your brand
- SEO - How to get on top of the Google search rankings
The PartsBase Advantage
PartsBase members will receive a special invitation to several courses focused on further training of the PartsBase site, ensuring all members are getting the most functionality out of their membership. In addition, members will have the opportunity to provide feedback on the current site, offer suggestions for future improvements and get an exclusive look at new features.