We, at PartsBase Inc. and our subsidiaries (“we” or the “Company”), respect the privacy of our customers and other visitors to our website who may choose to provide Personal Information and are committed to respect their privacy. We have never sold or rent your information to someone else for advertising, or made money by showing you other people’s ads, and we never will. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
What information do we collect?
When registering on our site, we may collect individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”) We ask for only the least amount of information necessary, gathering only what we believe is essential for doing business, such as your name, position, telephone number, email address, user IDs and passwords. Personal Information collected may be supplemented with information you provide to us through other services such as when you sign up for an account to access one or more of our services, you may also provide us with more information such as your time zone and language, but we don’t require that information to sign up for an account as well as other data collection methods.
We do not require visitors to our site provide us with Personal Information and you may visit our site anonymously. In this case, we do not collect Personal Information when you visit our site.
We will be able to backtrack your activity on our site only after you register to our site.
Payment Processing: When you purchase from us, you are re-directed to third party service CardConnect ® (We are not responsible for the privacy policies, terms and condition or any standard regulation of external websites.) If you want to know their Policies or Standards, please visit their site.
Information from browsers and client devices: When you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers and client devices make available, such as browser type, language preference, time zone, date and time of access, operating system. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
Tracking technologies: We use temporary and permanent cookies to measure how users interact with website and to enhance user experience based on this. We only use third-party technologies on our websites to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. For detailed information about this please consult the website here. You can learn more about cookies by clicking here (external link).
How we use the information we collect?
We will use your information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- We may contact you via email in the future to tell you about business opportunities, potential clients, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you.
- To set up and maintain your account, and to do all other things required for providing our services.
- To provide customer support; to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam or phishing; To perform research, technical diagnostics and analytics with regard to the website.
- We may record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our interactions with you and other customers.
- We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you provide us if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You can always unsubscribe or choose not to receive above information from us by sending an email to email@example.com It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, no longer than 30 days for direct email.
Your rights, Your Access to and Control Over Information
You have the right to do the following at any time by contacting us via the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone numbers provided on our website (www.partsbase.com):
- Right to access:View what data we have about you, if any, and obtain a copy of it, if required.
- Right to change/correctany data we have about you.
- Right to erasure:You have the right to request that we delete any data we have about you.
- Right to data portability:You have the right to transfer your personal information to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means.
- Right to complain:Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Disable cookies: You can disable browser cookies before visiting our websites. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the websites properly.
Who we share your information with
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer, store and process Personal Information in the United States or any other country in which we or our service providers maintain facilities. In these instances, we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to Personal Information as comprehensive as those in the United States and European Union.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer Personal Information to outside parties (except to the third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us)
We may need to share your personal information and aggregated or de-identified information with third-party service providers that we engage, such as IT, event organizers, web analytics providers and payment processors. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We use third parties, such as cookies and trackers, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction for marketing and targeting purposes, to assist us in better understanding our site visitors and so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except for the purpose of providing the services to us.
In most cases, we will not receive the information these third parties collect but only receive the analysis or results that we requested, and the sole holders of the collected information are the third parties. Below you can find the links to the privacy policies of the third parties we currently use on our site.
Retention of information
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We take data security very seriously and we are committed to use our reasonable efforts following NIST SP 800-53 Security controls and in accordance with market best practices to ensure the availability, confidentially and integrity of the Personal Information you choose to provide us. Access to the Personal Information is based on the ‘least to know’ concept together with role based access control systems, ensuring only authorized access to the Personal Information. We have taken steps to implement appropriate administrative, technical & physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of the information you entrust to us all of them. We cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are above the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with any Personal Information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any Personal Information with us, please write to email@example.com with the details, and we will take the necessary steps to delete the information we hold about that child.
The website contains links to third party websites however we are not responsible for the privacy policies of applicable to these.
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org